2-Day tour from Fez to Merzouga Desert
Our private tour begins with a drive towards the Atlas Mountains stopping to visit the villages of Azrou, and Ifrane, where we’ll get a chance to explore the famous cedar forest, home of the Berber apes.
We’ll continue from there to Midelt, travelling through the Tiz Ntalghamt Mountain Pass and the Ziz Gorge (here we can stop for pictures and some local mint tea).
Then we’ll travel across the Ziz Valley, Erfoud, and Rissani; an oasis we’ll stop by just before reaching the Sahara desert. Once we arrive at the Erg Chebbi desert dunes, we’ll trade in the 4×4 for camels (optional) and ride towards our desert camp. Upon arrival there we’ll be served a complimentary traditional dinner, and enjoy some music around a campfire under the star and moonlit desert sky.
- Pick up and drop off in Fez (to/from your hotel, the airport or any other desired location)
- Private transfer via a comfortable and A/C 4×4 vehicle
- Experienced English speaking guide / driver
- Camel ride in the desert
- Overnight at the campsite
- Breakfast and dinner
- Lunch / drink
- Plane ticket to and from Morocco
- Entry fees to monuments / museums.
- All that isn’t mentioned in itinerary
Map for 2 days tour from Fes to Merzouga desert:
Prices for 2 days tour from Fez to Merzouga desert :
1 GUEST – 490 EUROS
2 GUESTS – 290 EUROS
3 GUESTS – 250 EUROS
4 GUESTS – 200 EUROS
1 GUEST – 555 EUROS
2 GUESTS – 305 EUROS
3 GUESTS – 245 EUROS
4 GUESTS – 205 EUROS
1 GUEST – 645 EUROS
2 GUESTS – 365 EUROS
3 GUESTS – 325 EUROS
4 GUESTS – 275 EUROS